Home » » Bead Soup Beginnings

Bead Soup Beginnings



thumbnailBead Soup Beginnings


Silke is an Engineer by profession however additionally makes the foremost stunning lampwork beads . She is especially galvanized by nebulae and landscapes and you see a number of her wondrous creations by visiting her diary simply beads.

You'll keep right here as a result of Silke got herself unionized way more quickly than me and my soup ingredients arrived on weekday, each bit fantastically conferred in its own material bag with an outline of the contents - and the way delicious they were too..

These made earthy colors are therefore me and the whole assortment is therefore fantastically coordinated. I did not simply get one focal either, nor 2 however 3 beads with this fabulous organic style in greens and golds with slightly of plummy purple and a few reactive silver leaf I believe...


To go with these were an equally gorgeous set of smaller matching beads and spacers...


I'm already feeling terribly spoilt however there is additional to come back within the shapes of those Rudraksha seed beads and a few very little brass beads that I'm completely smitten with. they need a stunning weight and quality to them and i have not seen them before therefore i could need to beg the supply for those from Silke.




I think I may quite gayly dive into this soup and begin making while not even having to read my very own stash however one thing's needless to say - it is a match created in heaven for bronze...should the necessity arise!

Thank you therefore substantially Silke - If you prefer your ingredients 0.5 the maximum amount as I do these i will be able to be happy. And simply to spherical things off, here\'s slightly teaser of these ingredients and i will reveal additional once i do know it's found out it's destination.

Lesley




0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
© 2010-2012 Goddess Charm