Home » » AJE Earring Challenge

AJE Earring Challenge


AJE Earring Challenge Weeks 5 & 6/52


I'm hosting the AJE jewelry challenge reveal nowadays and had a good time rummaging through the styles on out Pinterest board to decide on simply a number of favorites. There's such a range of styles and it looks like everyone seems to be having fun with this - I actually hope so! i used to be extremely happy with my very own earrings for weeks five & six - generally I am to a small degree unsure however with happiness there have been no doubts this point spherical.

For this initial try I used some twenty two gauge change bronze wire to make macrame pina and suspended some stunning borosilicate lampwork beads from Brendan Blake from then. one or two of very little Czech glass teardrops add a final flourish and voila...

I simply haven't found the time to list these however and i am unsure i am reaching to either...

My second try on the other hand have already been snapped up and can winging there thanks to the USA tomorrow morning. I've simply bought an entire load of latest  texture mats and wished to undertake them out and these stunning patinated seahorse charms were the result. they\'re} quite huge and really placing therefore all I've intercalary are some small graven hand-loomed beads by effulgent Mind ans some hand cast wires to finish the design...



Lesley



0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
© 2010-2012 Goddess Charm